Monday

Event Coverage: Midori Makeover Parlour at Fred Segal Santa Monica

Let's get real. If I am going to venture to the Westside there had better be a good reason. Especially since I have been appropriately deemed the world's slowest driver. With that said, Midori hosted a beauty event at Fred Segal Salon in Santa Monica (Midori Makeover Parlour to be exact) and introduced me to Midor melon martinis, ombre nail art and Fred Segal Yoga (who knew?)...in short after an evening of sips, pampering and mingling, I have added this little sanctuary to my list of Los Angeles picks. Highlights?
Loose curls courtesy of their dry bar...

Nails (I'm all about the details)

Drink of the evening...
Midori Melon Martini, yes please.

Beauty, shopping and yoga? Namaste.


Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment