Friday

"It's because of mags, magazines. The Marie, the Claire, The Marie-Claire," - Yelle

Meet Rachael.
RSP: What is your current occupation?
Rach: I make stiff drinks. Cosmo anyone?

RSP: Which fashion designers or runway trends influence your overall look?
Rach: I’m a really simple girl when it comes down to it. I like what looks good and I don't really care who makes it. However, I do love anything Gucci or Saint Laurent Paris and I am into Karl Lagerfield, Bestey Johnson, Phillip Lim and Diane Von Furstenburg.

RSP: Best bargain…fashion wise?
Rach: American Apparel has great T-shirts and tank tops.

Rach is wearing a Joie blouse, American Apparel leggings, Forever21 necklace and a Chanel Watch.
Rachael and yours truly.

A little sneak peek behind the scenes of styling the girls for RSP. We start in their closet, pull apparel & accessories, select a location, snap a few photos and the rest is history!

Steven pumps.


Photography by Liz Thurston and Brett Siegel.
Bisous ♥
Nacole Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment