Saturday

Winter 2012 Beauty Report RSP's Nacole Gray Dishes on Her Faves



Best beauty advice? North America Sales Manager of Cle de Peau personally gave me some of the best beauty advice ever received while getting dolled up at the Cle de Peau beauty counter at Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills...her advice? "Invest in skincare before investing in a pair of Christian Louboutins. People notice your face as you enter a room, not your feet." Couldn't have said it better myself! With that said, I prefer to keep face make-up minimal and instead rely on moisturizer, eye cream and serum to even my skin tone as well as hydrate.


Cle de Peau Beaute Refined Pressed Powder and Cle de Peau Extra Silky Lip Stick in 106. Other must haves? I always wear mascara and lip gloss. I like to keep it simple.


YSL Shocking Mascara, Nars Blush in Orgasim and Serato, Nars Highlighter in Copacabana, Rosebud Salve, LipFusion InFatuation lip plumper, Coco Chanel Mademousille body lotion, La Mer moisturizing cream, La Mer The Radient Serum and La Mer The Eye Concentrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment