Thursday

"She wants sex on the beach," - Ya Boy


Meet Kelly.
There is no doubt about it, deny it if you want but there is just something about Kelly. Yeah, she might be born and raised in a small beach town but she's not your typical Southern California girl.

RSP: What is your current occupation?

Kell: Consumer? I consume fashion like Chuck Norris consumes babies. Haha. I work at Free People right now, so I suppose I also sell it. I’m a hustler baby.

RSP: Which fashion designers or runway trends influence your overall look?
Kell: It’s hard to put my finger on just one, I’m scandalous when it comes to fashion I suppose. Chloe always seems to know what’s up…the same thing that’s been up for the last 60 years! Everything Chloe touches sings vintage, eclectic, antiquity. I also think music often shapes fashion, and I love music, so I’m sure you can decipher my feelings on fashion.


RSP: How would you describe your look?
Kell: I’m all over the place. Edgy, vintage, eclectic, androgynous. That pretty much sums in up.


RSP: What do you do in your spare time?

Kell: Read, write, draw, run, socialize. Oh, and fantasize about my imaginary rock band.

RSP: Hotspots?

Kell: Any dive bar…the dirtier the better. There had better be a good chance the man sitting next to me is over 60 and missing teeth.

Kelly is wearing a YaYa top, By Corpus jacket and BDG denim. Vintage Gucci clutch.


Michael Kors watch and costume jewelry made by Kelly.

We Who See booties.

Love Kelly's style? Come back every week to find out what's in her closet. Photography by Greg Cali - thecalilife.com
xo
Nacole Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment