Saturday

"All the other kids with the pumped up kicks. You better run, better run. Faster than my bullet" - Foster the People

Meet Ashley.
Style influence?
Ash describes her style as a little mixture of the 70's with a modern update. She is all about simplicity and minimalism. Instead of accessorizing with jewelry she opts for layering. She pairs over-the-knee socks with boots and baby girl sure knows how to make a beanie look good.

What is she listening to right now?...
            

RSP: What floats your boat?
Ash: Ride my bike, fly kites, roller skate, paint, driving the coast with my windows down...


RSP: How would you describe your look?

Ash: I keep it simple, as far as accessories go. However, I do love earrings. I don't have a huge passion for tons of flare since I like to layer a lot with clothing. I take it easy on accessories so I don't feel like I'm wearing my entire closet at once!
RSP: Finish this sentence: “I Wish…"
Ash: I wish I didn’t have such a dirty since of humor. A little inappropriate at times…

RSP:Oh but Ashley this is why we love you.


Love Ashley's style? She shops American Archive for vintage apparel.

Bisous ♥

1 comment: