Tuesday

I Wish They All Could Be California Girls. The West Coast Has the Sunshine and the Girls Get So Tanned." - The Beach Boys

Meet Ashley
RSP: What do you do in your spare time?
Ash: In my free time I like to paint, read, spend time with my man and doggie, ride my bike, fly kites, roller skate, driving the coast with my windows down, bowl, hang out with friends and shop.
RSP: What are a few of your vices?
Ash: Coffee. And I can’t get enough M & M’s.
Ashley is wearing an American Apparel shirt and
8 dollar sunglasses purchased at a street fair.

True Religion denim.
Converse.

Layered bracelets collected from travels in Europe.
Love Ashley? Want to find out more? Everything you want to know is here:
http://meetthegirlsofrichskinnypretty.blogspot.com

xoxo,
Nacole

No comments:

Post a Comment