Sunday

Editor's Guide to L.A.: Beauty Pick for Fall 2012 - Salon Mikaloj in Beverly Hills

More and more readers have been inquiring about my personal picks, where I go, what I wear, which products I use, beauty tips, etc. With that said, this month I am sharing with you a new feature guiding you through a little place called Los Angeles.

Recently I was asked, "Where do you get your hair done?"

My pick?
Salon Mikolaj in Beverly Hills. This gem is central to world-renowned designer stores and restaurants, which makes it an easy stop on the way out for the evening. Atila Vass is my lifesaver. As a Los Angeles Native he has been styling hair in Beverly Hills for the past 10+ years. What can you expect with this seasoned veteran? Gorgeous supermodel hair, every time. He knows exactly what color complements your completion, which cut accentuates your features and he has perfected smooth & sleek or full & voluminous.

Major perk? In addition to my enviable blow out, he entertains non-stop while sharing stories from styling hair in Hollywood during the '80s. Let's just say this pro has been behind the scenes of runways and events so he might have seen a thing or two...you will just have to go to him yourself to find out the details.

His cards are too precious...



He knows hair and he knows it well, simply put. Ready to invest in your cut and color? Then make an appointment to see my talented hair stylist, Atila Vass.


Bisous ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment