Monday

"She's Got Style."

Meet Courtney...friends call her CoCo ♥
CoCo is wearing a Rebecca Taylor romper, vintage shoes and let's not forget a mention to Coco's pomeranian WINSTON!
Hello my darling followers! If you have been following RichSkinnyPretty.com let me take the time to thank you. Secondly, I would like to intoduce a new feature on RSP. "She's Got Style" is a monthly feature highlighting an everyday girl with everyday style. If you think you have style; submit images to
RichSkinnyPretty@gmai.com!!
Each month we’ll feature a new girl, and it could be YOU! Do you think you have a unique style that would inspire others? Send photos of yourself wearing a few of your favorite styled looks including accessories and brands to
RichSkinnyPretty@gmail.com
and you may be the next RSP girl! We all already know the girls of Rich Skinny Pretty: Kelly, Racheal, Ashley and Jamie. This month I would like to introduce you to Coco. Next month it could be you...

Betsey Johnson vintage dress, American Apparel tights, vintage pumps, Henri Bendel rings, headband unknown and precious WINSTON!
Milly dress, vintage blow clip, vintage floral gloves and vintage pumps.
Marc Jacobs denim dress, Digby & Iona rings , vintage pumps.
Want to know more about CoCo's style?

RSP: What is your current position in the fashion industry? (Feel free to include previous experience as well).

CoCo: I work at Saks Fifth Avenue in Midtown NYC for Alice + Olivia.

RSP: Which fashion designers or runway trends influence your overall look?
CoCo: I love anything and everything oversized, I have this amazing Norma Kamali "ninja hoodie" that I pretty much live in. I like to mix and match vintage and modern, I have accumulated so many fun vintage pieces from living in La, San Diego and New York. I'm really into anything menswear inspired, Issili makes the most amazing boyfriend blazer that I have in 2 colorways. I would have to say that I am most influenced by Marc Jacobs, Alice + Olivia, Helmet Lang, Vena Cava, Geren Ford, Alexander Wang, Chanel, Miu Miu, YSL, Rebecca Taylor, Miu Miu and
Milly.

RSP: What is the biggest TREND or MUST-HAVE ITEM for summer?
CoCo:
I would have to say the biggest trend that I have seen for summer would have to be a romper, I really like the floral romper that Rebecca Taylor made for Spring 09' and the Alice + Olivia's Lindsey linen romper.

RSP: What is your most prized fashion possession?
CoCo: My grand oval ring and emerald cut ring both in silver & gold along with my picture frame neclace also in silver & gold, all made by Digby and Iona. You can find Digby and Iona jewerly at catbirdnyc.com or digbyandiona.com.

RSP: What can we find in your closet? Please include specific items, accessories and brands.
CoCo:
Tons of Marc Jacobs dresses. Oversized tee's and dresses by Alexander Wang, Helmet Lang, Joie and American Apparel. Vintage inspired jackets and dresses by Milly. Stacks of Jbrand jeans. Thrift store finds mostly dresses. Blouses by Vena Cava. Alice + Olivia dresses, blouses, sweaters but my favorite piece would have to be my Anders pants. Betsey Johnson jackets, dresses, jumpsuits from the 80's that I have accumulated from my mother. Valentino bowed trench coat. Jeffery Campbell & Dolce Vita booties. Joie riding boots. Marc by Marc jellies. Worishofer sandles. Vintage shoes that I have picked up from all over. Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs and vintage purses.

RSP: In your opinion what is the biggest fashion faux pas???
CoCo:
Visible panty lines. Toes that don't peep in peep toe'd shoes. Muffin tops. High heels with too much milage, bitches look like they need a tire rotation.
RSP: We couldn't have said it better ourselves Coco!

Photography: Amanda Kelsey www.amandakelseyphotography.com
Lighting: PJ Spaniol & Mike Bacos www.rootcapture.com & www.driveinstudios.com
Stylist/props: Amy Taylor & Meg Farmer

xoxo,
Nacole

1 comment:

  1. I love it! she looks amazing and the pictures are brilliant.
    Hello bicho!

    ReplyDelete