Monday

"Heading for the city lights in 1975," - Empire of the Sun

Meet Ashley.
If you haven't met the girls of Rich Skinny Pretty yet, it's time to get acquainted.

What do you want to know about Ash? Find out everything you ever wanted to know and more...


RSP: What are you wearing?
Ash: All vintage pieces, I am not big on designer labels nor shopping at trendy Forever 21's.

RSP: Where do you shop?
Ash: Consignment shops are the way to go. If I shop online, it's all about American Archive.

RSP: Your signature day look?
Ash: Denim, tank, flats and oversized sunglasses.
RSP: Your signature night look?
Ash: Vintage dress, preferably with a 70's influence paired with a faux fur coat or soft blazer.

RSP: Style influence?
Ash: Michelle Pfeiffer
à la Scar Face.RSP: Favorite era?
Ash: 70's...give me a high waist jean, hot pants or a bohemian sheath any day of the week.

RSP: Fashion go-to for a quick pick me up?
Ash: Quality denim.

RSP: What are you drinking?
Ash: Tecate.


RSP: What's in your handbag?
Ash: M & M's, Burt's Bees lip balm, China Glaze nail polish in "Ruby Pumps," iPhone, Laura Mercier black eye liner and Nars blush.


RSP: Finish this sentence: “I Wish…"
Ash: I wish I didn’t have such a dirty since of humor. A little inappropriate at times…
RSP: Oh but Ashley this is why we love you.

Bisous ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment