Monday

"Glitter on the west streets, silver all over everything," - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Meet the creator.

Since I started RSP, followers have been inquiring about my personal style and have asked life-altering questions which have utterly and irreparably changed my existence. Here are the answers...
(Wearing Lush sweater dress, Michael Kors studded flats and of course my no-name bracelets for layering from Europe. No-name rings purchased in Paris at Galeries Lafayette.)What's in my closet? I have a couple of Marc Jacobs blazers that I truly love. I recently just purchased a See by Chloe orange ruffle top - yes orange! You can also find a few tops from Alice + Olivia, Rebecca Taylor, Wyton, Myne, Elizabeth and James, Diane Von Fursternberg and Alexander Wang. I have a Phillip Lim dress for days when I am feeling extra girly. I of course have a lot of basics from American Apparel and a few fun tops and skirts from Forever21, Zara and H&M. I also love to stock up on over-sized cardigans, tanks and tights from Urban Outfitters. And don't be surprised if you find me in a thrift store, that's right, I am totally game for a $1.95 sweater from 1992. I would love to add a little Zac Posen, Balmain or Isabel Morant to my closet but as of yet that's just wishful thinking.I'm into quality denim with everything from Paige, J Brand, Joe's, Seven's, Hudson's, Rich & Skinny to Rock and Republics. I have one too many pairs of Insight skinny jeans - adore the fit.
Lip balm flavor? Vanilla. Or Watermelon for warm summer days at the beach, just something about it.

Five things in my handbag right now?
Business cards, Orbit spearmint gum, Nars Orgasm blush, Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Golden Radiance and Soft Lips Vanilla lip balm.

Bisous,
Nacole Gray

1 comment: