Tuesday

"I'm in with the 'in' crowd, I go where the 'in' crowd goes." - Bryan Ferry

With our media passes in hand complete with a fresh manicure and adorning a favorite pair of 6-inch heels, RSP photographer Elizabeth Thurston and I scoured the crowd for the most stylish at the Del Mar Races Opening Day Official 944 After Party at swanky L'Auberge.


After surveying the bevy of stylish party goers and the who's who of San Diego I found a few trends which emerged including floral, lace, azure, cobalt and ruffles. Here are a few of my favorite fashion highlights from the event:
Can I please kidnap this lace dress? I have a perfect home for it in my closet! This white prim n' proper lil' number wins my favorite look from the evening.
Ruffles done right.

Loving the lace again.
On the other hand while I usually opt for a litte lace here or there I am not a huge fan of floral however this look is just the right mix of feminine and flirty.

And of course this post would not be complete without a highlight of San Diego Managing Editor of 944, Sarah Daoust. Almost one-handedly she has drawn attention not only to San Diego's lifestyle but to our up and coming fashion scene. Without disappointment, whenever out on the town she pulls together her looks flawlessly, always with attention to detail from her House of Harlow ring to her mani-pedi. It's all about making the look with accessories. And could it be? She follows RSP? I'm blushing.


xoxo,
Nacole Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment