Tuesday

"I don't care what my teachers say, I'm going to be a supermodel. And everyone is going to dress like me, wait and see." - Jill Sobule


The ladies of RSP strutted in looks by ViKtor & Rolf, The Row, Lanvin and Derek Lam to name a few on Riviera magazine's Opening Day of the SD Polo Club in Rancho Santa Fe. The fashion show was a success thanks to Gerhard boutique in Del Mar, Cedros Soles in Solana Beach, A Style Concierge, DJ Mike Charest and of course my RSP girls. I wouldn't have been able to produce the Opening Day fashion show without everyone's support. Take a look at a few of my personal favorite moments from the affair including a little glimpse of behind the scenes.

Rachael and Ashley getting dolled up by the hair and makeup team of A Style Concierge.



My favorite accessory from the day - necklace by Lanvin.
Michael Lee of A Style Concierge!
Courtney and Ashley.

Ashley is wearing a top by The Row and denim by Derek Lam. Rach is wearing a Herve Leger dress and Court is wearing a Derek Lam top and Viktor & Rolf skirt.
Ash in a ViKtor & Rolf dress with a look inspired by my favorite era - the roaring 20's.
Rach in Derek Lam.

Nacole Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment