Wednesday

"They call me Stacey, they call me her, they call me Jane, that's not my name," -The Ting Tings

Meet Jamie.
RSP: Which fashion designers or runway trends influence your overall look?
Jamie: I might have a little crush on Michael Kors, Mark Jacobs, and Diane Von Furstenburg. Don't get me wrong I do like to do a lot of thrift shopping. Some of my best outfits come from HOME a local thrift store in Encinitas and Forever 21...shhh don't tell.
RSP: What is your most prized fashion possession?
Jamie: That is a hard one...I loooovvveee ALL my Michael Kors shoes. I rock the sh*t out of them till I have to get them repaired then I wear them again. I also am in love with my cow boy boots that I got in London. They are by Kurt Geiger...who ever that is.
Jamie is wearing an Urban Outfitters top and William Rast denim.
Coach clutch.

(Left) Forever21 bangles. (Right) Juicy Couture charm bracelet.
Selby vintage flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment