Thursday

Behind the Photo Shoot: Styling for Audrey Kitching's Coco de Coeur Summer Collection Look Book

What do you get when you combine Hollywood Boulevard, punk, powderpuff, a tutu, pink hair, an array of Jeffrey Campbell platforms, Seventeen magazine's Bebe Zeva and THE Audrey Kitching with none other than myself? I will give you one guess.Give up? You get Audrey Kitching's Coco de Coeur's editorial for her new summer collection!

Anyone who personally knows me can surely tell you that I am all about classic style with just a delicate hint of edge. I love feminine, sophisticated and bold pieces yet I'm not afraid of a little bit of structure now and then. With Emmanuelle Alt and Clemence Poesy as my go-to for all style inspiration you might be laughing out loud at the mere thought of me, yes me, styling a punk-esque photo shoot.

All I can say is that it was basically like playing dress up in someone else's closet when you are five years old, pure magical bliss. Here's a few of my favorite looks styled during the shoot...
Bisous ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment