Tuesday

Los Angeles Shopping Guide: Madison Boutique on 3rd Street and Robertson

Come shopping with me at celebrity favorite shopping destination, Madison boutique on the corner of 3rd Street and Robertson in Los Angeles. As a style expert for eHow.com STYLE and personal stylist for private clients in Los Angeles, I guide you through my top head-to-toe picks in my webisode series hosted at Madison boutique.

Looking to master Los Angeles street style? In this video, I create a look made just right for everyday casual wear.

How? I pair a basic gray tee shirt by Splendid with a denim jacket by J Brand teamed with printed pants by Theory. Don't forget a "Carlos" day tote by Jerome Dreyfuss, oversized sunnies by Dita and darling scalloped flats by Chloe.

The look works for running errands, coffee runs or relaxed lunches and can even be pulled off for early drinks with the girls.

Come back next week for more shopping tips at Madison boutique. Plus, you can contact me directly to take you shopping. I will help you find pieces that work specifically for your body type and aesthetic. Yep, I do that too!


Nacole Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment