Saturday

The Scene Stealer: Curated City Style for Summer 2012


Who's on my radar?



Working as a fashion copywriter for a global and iconic brand in addition to managing RSP places me in a prime position to keep an eye on emerging trendsetters and style influentials. With that said, I am continuously inspired by the women who have successfully built their careers in buying, styling, writing, branding, publicizing, designing, blogging, modeling, trend forecasting, photographing and power playing in the fashion industry.

I have been fortunate enough to make a career in the industry for myself by lending brand voice where I write about style, trends and how to pair pieces together. Now that I am settled in a new city and new career, I have once again refocused my energy on delivering exclusives to you...my smart little cookies.

Now that I'm back in action, find out who's been playing muse at RSP...

Meet Eileen.

RSP: What is your current position in the fashion industry?
Eileen: I’ve styled two large production music videos and am the visual merchandiser and assistant buyer for a boutique. Plus, I am launching WildChild this year...come back for details.

RSP: What is the biggest TREND or MUST- HAVE ITEM for summer?
Eileen: My lovechild trends are desert boots, highwaisted shredded jean shorts (a little cheek never hurt anyone) and one… just ONE.. long feather earring.

RSP: Where do you shop?
Eileen: Lobby, LF and Planet Blue.

RSP: Five things in your handbag right now?
Eileen: Well my purse is super tiny, but it consists of burtsbees (duh) an LF sparkle ID wallet, clinique matte powder and my iphone.. sorry im boring but I cant fit anything else !
Bisous ♥


                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment