Tuesday

Nacole Gray of Rich Skinny Pretty for HUDSON Jeans: Official HUDSON Jeans Blogger Campaign 2011


All right lovers, here are my official photos for HUDSON Jeans! HUDSON described me as "a guru when it comes to style." Well thank you HUDSON, I definitely wont be forgetting that title anytime soon!
The look? I paired HUDSON Nico super skinnies with Sam Edelman Noura heels, a romantic Heed top for contrast with an androgynous Ella Moss jacket and of course I finished the look with a Preppy Camera Buffalo Leather Marc by Marc Jacobs bag.
My inspiration? American Girl in Paris. After living abroad in Paris during college I was forever inspired by the way women dressed oh so effortlessly cool. It looked like they were never really trying yet while always looking so put together...


Amazing images by Elizabeth Thurston and Brett Siegel.

No comments:

Post a Comment