Monday

Rich Skinny Pretty: Personal Style Interview with Adri Lawlz

Meet Adri.

I fought the law and the law won. Well, actually Adri Lawlz has won. She has won the attention of anyone who has crossed paths with her, and all without really trying. By just being her, you are undeniably intrigued. She has set herself apart from your everyday typical Los Angeles girl. With her tough chic aesthetic, ultra femme appeal and yet air of innocence she entices even the most faint-hearted. So if you don't know, now you know...just who Adri Lawlz is. Find out right here at Rich Skinny Pretty.

RSP: What is your current position in the fashion industry?
Adri: Photographer.

RSP: Take a peek at Adri's work here.

RSP: Which fashion designers or runway trends influence your overall look?
Adri: There are some designers that I really appreciate but they don't necessarily influence my look and I don't really pay.

RSP: What is the biggest TREND or MUST- HAVE ITEM for spring?
Adri: Anything clear and chokers.

RSP: What is your most prized fashion possession?
Adri: I would have to say my shoes in general, I am a shoe girl. I have a problem..RSP: What can we find in your closet? Please include specific brands, items, pieces, etc.
Adri: Pretty much everything I own is from friends or thrift stores, so a bunch of weird brands. Its fun to find vintage designer stuff while thrifting, I have some great vintage Betsey Johnson and just found a really rad old MCM purse.
My closet is also filled with an endless amount of mini skirts and crop tops

RSP: Which fashion designers or runway trends influence your overall look?
There are some designers that I really appreciate but they don't necessarily influence my look and I don't really pay attention to trends. My looks are usually inspired by movies and music that I'm into at the moment. Right now I'd say my top 4 influences are: Doom Generation, No Doubt, Garbage, and Clueless, if Cher listened to Minor Threat.

RSP: In your opinion what is the biggest fashion faux pas???
Adri: I can't really stand sandals in general, especially on dudes.

RSP: Favorite places to shop?
Adri: Thrift stores and dollar stores.

RSP: What are you drinking?
Adri: Green tea

RSP: Lip balm flavor?
Adri: Coconut

RSP: What makes you tick?
Adri: My friends, my photography, clothes, and music.

RSP: When it comes to the opposite sex, what is a style must?...and a style turn-off?
Adri: Its hard to be specific about this one, but the most important thing is that they know how to put their outfits together, they really just have to get 'it'.
I can't deal with guys that wear stupid/ugly graphic t-shirts everyday, it not that hard to throw on a button up.

RSP: Five things in your handbag right now?
Adri: Point and shoot camera + extra film, Sunglasses, business cards, movie stubs, polaroids

RSP: Finish this sentence: "I wish...
Adri:....I was little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a '64 Impala

Bisous,
Nacole Gray

1 comment: