Tuesday

"Through the Looking Glass," -Baby Shambles

Meet Kelly and Rachael.
RSP: Which fashion designers or runway trends influence your overall look?
Rach: I’m a really simple girl when it comes down to it. I like what looks good and I don't really care who makes it. However, I do love anything Gucci. I also love what Karl Lagerfield has done for Chanel- he keeps the fashion house timeless and classic yet modern. Bestey Johnson, Phillip Lim and Diane Von Furstenburg are a few of my other favorites.
RSP: Which fashion designers or runway trends influence your overall look?
Kell: It’s hard to put my finger on just one, I’m scandalous when it comes to fashion I suppose. Chloe always seems to know what’s up…the same thing that’s been up for the last 60 years! Everything Chloe touches sings vintage, eclectic, antiquity. I also think music often shapes fashion.
Kelly is wearing a dress found at a local thrift store and vintage Criss glasses.
Rachael is wearing an American Apparel dress, Steve Madden gloves and a Julez Bryant necklace.
Micheal Kors watch and Free People braided "antique" bracelet.
Converse high-top Chucks.
BCBGirls pumps.
xoxo,
Nacole


1 comment:

  1. Nice shoes do you ever heard about dress shirts? if not simple drop a click.

    ReplyDelete