Friday

Photo Diaries: Behind the Scenes! Filming at the Bollare Fashion Public Relations Showroom for Nacole Gray's eHow.com Style Web Series


I filmed my first sequence of videos for my style web series airing on eHow.com STYLE at one of my favorite communications and style firms, Bollare in West Hollywood. Why Bollare? Alle Fister is the powerhouse behind the firm and is one of the most respected publicists in the industry. She has created a firm that represents an array of carefully hand-picked amazing brands. Plus her
team is knowledgeable and genuinely excited about their client roster (which is a must! Don't be fooled, with so many PR firms to choose from, be weary when you have a feeling that a publicist is pitching a brand they don't believe in). Plus the showroom played the perfect backdrop for my fashion tip videos. Absolute perfection!



Yes, sign me up. What girl wouldn't want to play dress up with their gorg showroom that houses amaze pieces by fab designers like Smythe, Triarchy denim, Virgin Saints and Angels, BlankNYC, Big Star, Shoemint and Line & Dot? You totally agree, right?

With Bollare representing so many amazing fashion brands, it's tough for a girl to just choose one look for hosting. I opted for a neutral dress with a fun print detail by Line & Dot. Major bonus? I met the sales manager behind the super-femme line, Vicky Kang, while shooting and even snagged a photo with her (shown below). Hello, I wouldn't miss this photo op.



My series is made just right for the everyday girl, whether or not you live in Los Angeles. I show you how to achieve everyday style with a mix of budget-friendly picks and super chic finds. Catch one of my videos below and check out the rest of my series on eHow STYLE.

We created a video series based off of research directly gathered from what a girl like you is searching while online looking for styling tips and DIY ideas.

I feature affordable yet on-trend pieces so it's easy for you to get inspired! Dig through your own closet or add a few key pieces by shopping in order to put together these looks no matter where you live.

Not only do you get tips, plus you'll get an exclusive glimpse inside this West Hollywood showroom.

Here I am wearing the Line & Dot dress (shown left). I paired it with chic black sandal heels by Shoemint during filming. My advice ladies? Every girl needs this shoe in their closet this summer!


Check out how to wear liquid leggings in my video below. My styling advice? Pair this trend of the moment with a loose-fitted tank, structured blazer by Smythe (the collection gets it right with sleek blazers and coats perfected for stylish layering) and animal-print booties for an edgy yet chic look. Next in my series? I take you shopping at celebrity favorite, Madision boutique on Third and Robertson in Los Angeles.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment