Wednesday

"Meet me at The Ivy on Robertson." Lunch at The Ivy with Rich Skinny Pretty Creator Nacole Gray

Where do I go to spend free afternoons in Los Angeles? Anywhere with an outdoor patio and one which serves green tea with honey, naturally. What does one wear on such an occasion? For an afternoon at The Ivy, I opt for ultra-femme and romantic allure. Think a-line, ruffles and feminine details such as bows ♥

Meet me at The Ivy on Robertson...


I'm wearing a Myne ruffle top.Annie Greenabelle white Picnic skirt, gifted and in love!Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses.
Marc by Marc Jacobs hobo.
Steven pumps. With a bow of course. ♥
One of most beloved possessions! My Dogeared Light as a Feather gold dipped necklace is meaningful beyond words. After a very difficult year I received this necklace as a gift. The feather, ordinary yet mystical, has the power to guide and inspire. When I touch my neck and feel my signature necklace, I am reminded to find my own wings and fly higher than ever before...
Wish you were here...

Bisous ♥

2 comments:

  1. everything's so pretty!

    looks like a good time :)

    <3 Vega

    http://vintagecomplex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love Instagram pics (even though I don't have an Iphone)! Great outfit and accessories! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete