Monday

"Girls, girls, girls. They make me feel so good. I like them, I like them, I really, really like them." - Dirt Nasty

I've said it before and I will say it again, RSP isn't about your typical Rich, Skinny and Pretty Paris Hilton wannabe. Instead it's about everyday women and everyday style. In addition to featuring girls just like you and me, RSP delivers exclusive style interviews with the women making power moves in the fashion industry. That's right, the ladies who are making things happen. That includes publicists, photographers, stylists, designers, bloggers, models and basically anyone else that I find fascinating enough to share with you.

With that said, guess who scored an interview with Krysten Kauder of I-ELLA.com? What is I-ELLA? Well, if you aren't familiar with online shopping and don't know yet, it's the members only marketplace where you can edit your wardrobe, shop the closets of celebrity and fashion insiders while supporting social change. In fact, my closet will be available to shop soon...you heard it here first! Plus,
I was recently just featured on I-Ella along with style insiders Whitney Port, Mary Alice Stephenson and Selita Ebanks to name a few!Well, I turned the tables and had the fabulous opportunity to ask Krysten about her personal style. To boot, with an internship at Marc Jacobs you better bet your lipstick she knows a thing or two about style. In fact, this is one of my personal favorite interviews that I have done thus far (shhh, don't tell). So take notes kids...

RSP: What is your current position in the fashion industry?

Krysten: I am the Assistant Manager, Marketing & Outreach at I-ELLA.com. I-ELLA is an invitation-only marketplace where you can buy, sell, swap designer clothes with celebrities, stylists, editors, bloggers and other fashionable people like you and me! Plus I am the creator of Beyond Lipstick &Lattes (a collection of women in the fashion world & of course an inclusion of their favorite lipsticks noted)...look for a feature on RSP creator Nacole Gray soon..
.

RSP: Which fashion designers or runway trends influence your overall look?

Krysten: Interning at Marc Jacobs made me fall in love even more. Marc takes risks and I like that, his designs always amaze me.


RSP: What is the biggest TREND or MUST- HAVE ITEM for fall?
Krysten:Tweed blazers and a great heel. Blazers are my must-have year round. I'm loving these...
RSP: What is your most prized fashion possession?
Krysten: Vintage jewelry from my mother
.

RSP: What can we find in your closet? Please include specific brands, items, pieces, etc.

Krysten: Chan Luu bracelets-I can never get enough. I am a hoarder of baggy fitting T-shirts from H&M.A few Miguelina chiffon tops which I am obsessed with. A Marc by Marc dress that was once featured in Teen Vogue that I am actually selling on I-ELLA! Too many belts from random boutiques, flea markets, internships. Vintage T-shirts from my dad.


RSP: In your opinion what is the biggest fashion faux pas???

Krysten: Over accessorizing can totally ruin your outfit and jean on jean just never looks right to me!

RSP: Favorite places to shop?
Krysten: I-ELLA.com, TOPSHOP, Zara and flea markets


RSP: What are you drinking?

Krysten: Day time: Arizona Green Tea

After Hours: Chardonnay or Amaretto Sour


RSP: Lip balm flavor?

Krysten: I sadly do not use lip balm as much as I should! I would have to say Kiwi though.
Lipstick: Rebel by Mac and Red Hot by Clinque.

RSP: Five things in your handbag right now?

Krysten: Hand sanitizer, e.l.f. shine eraser, Clinique Guavegold lip gloss, gum and earbuds to listen to Pandora on the way to work!


RSP: Finish this sentence: "I wish..."

Krysten: my family lived in NYC and for a different pair of Louboutin's every day for the rest of my life.
Bisous ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment