Tuesday

Retail Therapy: Fall Fashion Trend Report. Exclusive Trend & Personal Style Interview with the Womenswear Buying Manager of My-Wardrobe.com

Introducing the newest addition to Rich Skinny Pretty: Retail Therapy! RSP is delivering exclusive trend & personal style interviews with the CEO's, VP's, product managers and buyers of the hottest retail Web sites. Who better is there to ask when it comes to the finding out what the season must-haves are?

For our very first Retail Therapy feature we scored an exclusive interview with the Womenswear Buying Manager of My-Wardorbe.com. With brands like Marc by Marc Jacobs, Preen, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Halston Heritage, Mulberry and See by Chloe what is there not to love? Plus, My-Wardrobe.com includes a Daily Buzz highlighting the site's hottest of-the-moment items while staying right on trend. Wondering which coats or booties top the list? Well, here you go:RSP: Title at My-Wardrobe?
Ellie: Eleanor Robinson, Buying Manager Womenswear

RSP: Describe the kind of girl that shops My-Wardrobe...

Ellie: Everyone! Everyday luxury is our motto. Women choose us because we carry beautiful luxury womenswear but always have our customers’ practical lifestyle needs in mind. We offer a range of pricepoints and through our daily buzz and my-tv features we help our customers understands the season’s trends and how to make them fit with her life.

RSP: What is this season's to-die-for must-have item?
Ellie: Another season, another got-to-have-it Mulberry bag. I adore the Tillie shape and I already have a tan one that I've worn to death this summer. Navy is such a chic color in a handbag and the croc-effect suede is so decadent. It goes great with an all-black outfit or with jeans.

RSP: Describe your personal style in three words...
Ellie: I’m a Magpie!

RSP: What are your three favorite trends for fall?
Ellie: Gemstone colors, leather and heritage


RSP: Your favorite day look?
Ellie: You can never be too glamorous for a day’s work at the my-wardrobe offices! This outfit hits the mark perfectly. The leather skirt is an easy way to buy into the fetish trend. The a-line shape and the length are very flattering and the combination with this Marc by Marc Jacobs knit really softens the look. I’m obsessed with oversize clutch bags for day. Not having heavy straps digging into your shoulder gives you a much lighter look yet this DVF one is roomy enough to throw all my daily essentials into. As RichSkinnyPretty readers will know burgundy is THE color of the season and what better way to wear it than with these Camilla Skovgaard shoes. I’ll be keeping them under the desk though, when running to the tube it’s Converse all the way! This amazing Anton Heunis necklace really finishes the look. In fact there’s nothing it doesn’t go with! We’re very proud to be stocking this brand exclusively.

RSP: Your favorite evening look?
Ellie: With a small baby at home I don’t often get the opportunity for nights out! When I do it’s usually a casual dinner with girlfriends over a bottle of wine. I love this Preen dress in printed silk. The loose 70s shae means I feel so relaxed and comfortable in it but the fabrication means it’s still utterly luxurious. The Moschino Cheap and Chic boots and Anya Hindmarch bag accentuate the 70s vibe of the dress but are both hard working items in their own right. I rely on great staple accessories like these to see me through all kinds of occasions all winter long.

Bisous ♥

1 comment:

  1. We can always find a variety of fashion jewelry classified by all means, all different kinds of fashion jewelry have their own features. You may be able to get costume fashion jewelry that works in a variety of designs. Many of the costume jewelry designs out there are made with some rather flashy designs. These can include some bright designs. These may be different from what could be found in the real world but are still appealing. Swiss watch trends is today's jewelries fashions.

    ReplyDelete